The Relationology Masterclass
The Relationology Masterclass is a one day five module training experience that will help you build the relationships you need to achieve greater success. Whatever success looks like for you learning to build more effective relationships is the key to achieving your goals.
Tue, May 1, 2018 / 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM BST
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The benefits of participating in the Relationology Masterclass are that you will be able to:
- Determine your personal values about building relationships.
- Apply strategies that will enable you to meet any client or stakeholder you wish.
- Curate your relational ecosystem and keep in contact with everyone you know.
- Work with the natural laws and science that govern how relationships operate.
- Overcome your personal barriers to building effective relationships.
- Grow high trust relationships, teams and networks.
What you will learn will be inspirational and insightful, and when applied will produce immediate benefits for your career development and business growth.
WHO IS THE MASTERCLASS FOR?
The Relationology Masterclass is for people who genuinely want to be more effective in their relationships. Building powerful relationships will improve your performance, advance your career and grow your business. The Masterclass will help you meet…
- Clients who will enable you to grow your business.
- Colleagues who can form your high performing team.
- Leaders who will invite you to speak at their event.
- Employers who will offer you the role you have dreamed of.
- Politicians who influence and shape government policy.
- Journalists who will write about your cause.
- Philanthropists who can donate millions to your charity.
- Investors who will fund the growth of your enterprise.
Thousands of people around the world have participated in and benefited from my Masterclasses including entrepreneurs, business executives, accountants, consultants, politicians, philanthropists, charity leaders and journalists.
The Relationology Masterclass is hosted and facilitated by Matt Bird who has been helping other people build powerful relationships for over 30 years.
He spends time every day caring for and curating his own relational ecosystem which stretches many times around the world. Media magazine Campaign said that, “When Malcolm Gladwell sat at his typewriter and wrote the chapter on connectors in The Tipping Point, he must have just finished a slap-up lunch with Matt Bird.”
As a result of relationships Matt has spoken in 30 countries to more than 1 million people. He has published 10 books and regularly writes in The Times newspaper. There are multiple cities around the world that he would call one of his homes. His philanthropic work has been recognised by success governments and Prime Ministers.
He believes that people only realise their full potential in relationship with other people. That potential will never be realised without a champion and coach who can help them achieve their desired success.
Who we’ve worked with
What People Say…
Matt is not just an expert in the theory of relationships but he is a practitioner. My relationship with him is the fruit of this.
Matt knows the dynamic of human relationships. And witnessing his message live inspires all in the room – that life and success is not that difficult after all…!!
The Relationology Masterclass was exceptional and Matt is a world class facilitator. He gave us time to discuss personal methods and experiences which was hugely valuable. The content of the Masterclass distilled three main concepts of Collect, Keep and Grow which are simple and practical to implement.
WHAT MATT SAYS
“I believe that the quality of our relationships determines our quality of life.
Relationships are the true currency of business. People buy people and the fastest, simplest and easiest way to get anything done is through trusting relationships.
Research now shows that the greatest contributor to our happiness, health and longevity is the quality of our relationships.”
The Relationology Masterclass are one of Matt’s signature global events.